Monday, May 4, 2009

LEAVING TOMORROW!!

Okay I now this is going to be short but I have seemed to wait until the last possible minute (as usual) to pack and get ready to go.... I PORMISE I will catch up with my blog when I get back. As most of you know I am going to be having my adrenal glands removed and I have to leave tomorrow (Tuesday May 5th) to drive to Edmonton. I have to check into the hospital on Wednesday (May 6th) and my surgery will be on May 7th. I am not sure how long I will be gone but there are just a couple things I wanted to say before I go....

First I want to thank everyone who came and celebrated with me on Saturday night... I HAD SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun. I also really appreciated all the comments and encouraging words that everyone said to me.... and sorry for crying like a baby!! It just made me realize how wonderful my friends and family are and that I am truly blessed! For those of you who couldn't make it... no worries!!

It is late and I have to be at work at 7 am(we are not leaving until 10am) so I am going to keep this short... I love you all and I can't wait to come back and keep riding, go camping... play ball... just be NORMAL!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL and will talk to you all very soon!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck to you - we will be praying for you so you can be normal and enjoy the rest of your life!!! Many hugs!! Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ya bunches. It was a wonderful day for me 45 years ago on the 7th of May and tomorrrow, the 7th of May, is going to bring the wonderful news that you want, Stacy. We love you and wish you all the luck in the world. Will be waiting for good news. Grandma and Grandpa xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete